Publications and other research outputs by members of the Swinburne Institute are housed in Swinburne's Research Bank. You can search for research outputs in the Research Bank OR Follow the link from member profile pages for research output by individuals OR Find all research output from the Swinburne Institute.
The following is a snapshot of some recent publications.
- Hunter, D., Lobato, R., Richardson, M. & Thomas, J. (2012). Amateur media: social, cultural and legal persppectives, Routledge.
- Thomas, J. & Richardson, M. (2012). Fashioning Intellectual Property: Exhibition, Advertising and the Press 1789-1918, Cambridge University Press
- Ellie, R. & Jason P. (2012). Diamonds, pearls and Kimberley girls: without shame in the north-west, Griffith Review, Vol. 36
- Given, J. (2012). Australian internet histories: its' time, Media International Australia, No. 143, pp 57-62
- Gregory, S. (2012). Book review: 'At the heart of work and family: engaging the ideas of Arlie Hochschild,' edited by Anita Ilta Garey and Karen V Hansen. Work, Employment and Society. Vol. 26, no. 1 (Feb 2012), pp. 184-185.
- Hulse, K., Burke, T., Ralston, L. & Stone, W. (2012). The Australian private rental sector: changes and challenges. AHURI Positioning Paper, no. 149
- Newton, P.W. & Meyer, D. (2012). The determinants of urban resource consumption, Environmental and Behavior, Vol. 44 No.1, pp. 107-135
- Neumann, K. (2012).Icebergs and other hazards: an epilogue, Time and Society, Vol.21, no. 1, pp 121-131
- Veracini, L. (2012). Review: on settler colonialism and science (again), Settler Colonial Studies, Vol. 2, No.1, pp.268-272.